Break... Kwon, Khun, 2NE1, Minzy!! XD

P.S I've changed the songs in my mixpod. 
=) I know it gets annoying some times when you have your own music playing
But bear with it. puahahaha~

I've been in this condo since like.. Monday..
and all these while, I have never ever step out of this condo area. 
all these while, I have my netbook to accompany me.
all these while, I am sitting cross-legged at the corner with a big blue bottle beside me everyday
I will only leave this room when I need to eat or to resupply my drinking water

OMG. I'm becoming a Otaku/zai nv!! 
O.O

Sleep in late, wake up more late.
wtf. normally wake up at 2pm.
But today i woke up at 10.40am! 
so proud. =P  

Study break? uhh... 
I can't concentrate and I seem to find things to distract me
Like finally watching the anime I downloaded
and facebooking..
and tumblring.. 
and twittering..
and finding new korean drama to watch and download.
Currently I'm totally hooked on
Playful Kiss, Kim Hyun Joong!! SO DAMN LENG ZAI!!
My girlfriend is a Gumiho, damn funny sia.
Blood+ (anime), I need some violence and vampire once in awhile. 

and a bit of romance. =D

Nerd Khunnie. XD YIA, so cute!!

This is Kwon from 2am, also my fav singer and entertainer. =D
Kwon + Gain =Kwin/Adam couple! nyunyu!

despite being funny and famous with his "kkap dance" which is "cheap dance" *google*
he also have a very manly image.. omg.. 

2NE1 
FINALLY CAME BACK!!
I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!
Their new album
To anyone

all of the song are very nice indeed.
Fav = It hurts & Can't Nobody 

CL and Minzy

ParkBom and Minzy
Sorry, I didn't have Sandara's pic. =P

Can't Nobody MV
Close off the the music in my blog first. If not it's gonna get annoying
Note: Minzy hot dance @ 0:46 - 1:00!!
and she's just 16 years old! Jaanng!! 

MINZY!! <3<3<3


She's so hawt with her long hair now. XD

OMO, so much Korean thing. lol
I was never so active on dramas and music but this week.. 
well.. uh...... i'm a total maniac


~.~
There's nobody to meet.
But good news is...
I'm going to 1U to watch Step up 3d in 3D 2moro!!!
AHAHAHHAHHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment