Stalling..

I'm blogging because I'm stalling. 
~.~ 
nyyuuuuuuuuuu...

My head is stuck so i'm doing this.


I was like reading the same line again and again just now
like...
According to Erikson, children who successfully resolve the psychological conflict of industry versus inferiority develop a sense of competence at useful skills and tasks......
According to Erikson, children who successfully resolve the psychological conflict of industry versus inferiority......
According to Erikson, children who successfully resolve the psychological conflict of industry.....
According to Erikson...........
According to Erikson..........................
According to Erikson..............................................
According to Erikson..........................................................
Erikcson......
I hate you.....
According to Erikson..............
WARRRRRARAAWRRWRWARRR~

and then the next thing I know, I'm here typing. 


 Yes, up until now.. i've only read until Chap 5
Only one subject.
I havent even touched the other 4 subject..
I'm so doomed... =D
wtf... still so happy..

I hate you too facebook

~.~


My primary source of entertainment 
With only just one click, I can waste 234565473342534seconds of my life.
With only one click.. 
Google Chrome, why did you make things so convenient?
why??
WAAIII??
My netbook is my only source of entertainment
and also the root of all evil.
Oh wait, my notes are in there...
....
.......
AND also my aorta of education



wtf? Aorta?

No comments:

Post a Comment