Shopping Friday woots

I don't know what title is suitable for this post, so i'll just go with whatever.
Went to One Utama to do some shopping and meet up with Joe Yee the other day
Didnt snap loads of pics, I think my habit of taking pics is gradually fading away... =S hmm, oh well, that's that. 
We ate @ Nando's (yeah no picaz) and we shop shop shop shop.
Mostly window shopping cause I was planning to save money since I'm buying Konad and a lot of online stuffs. And yeah I bought Konad. XD yeah!!


camwhoring with Zoe while Shasha is in the fitting room





Oh yeah, my first time wearing thick eye-liner make-up out.
Inspired by the ullzzangs i saw on tumblr. And yeah, their eyeliner skills are really impressive. 
I'll post some of the pics on my blog in the future to share it with all of ye stalkers readers 


Smexxxyyyy~~
There was some special Halloween things on sale when we were there
The decoration was really nice and creepy! So vampire-ish! Me LIKEY!! Plus I recognize some of the music they were playing are from Twilight. xD 
Vampire rawks the Halloween these days thanks to Stephanie Meyer and Vampire Diaries.
I wonder when will werewolves be a trend.. hmm... a female werewolf.. smexy oso wad... with the furs and the paws and the claws............. 
what the hell am i doing.

Kay ignore my daydreaming and scroll down to feast your eyes. 
gimme me a hot Shakespearian guy playing the piano and this pic would be perfect.

Zoe the Ghoul

LOL. PHAIL

scary sia.. ahaha

instant eyebrows and eyes surgery! with free glasses! XD

the guy behind spellbound by Zoe the Witch. lol

suddenly looks like a photo-shooting.. LOL. because of model Shasha. XD

Taste my evil-i-don't-know-what-my-weapon-is-called-thingy!

looks real right? It even feels real.
And it fucking scared the shit out of me when Vudh took it and touch my face with it.
GELIIIIIIIIIIII

There's a lot more cute and funny things there *yeah, I know it doesn't make sense, Halloween stuffs are meant to be scary but it's funny for me*
The guy there even pwned me with a small toilet-thingy
Tempt me to open the toilet cover.... 
and I did... And got my shirt wet because of it. =.=
Lame. 

Paddington House time
I LOVE PANCAKES 
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


I only like the maple syrup and choco sauce. =P


Mouth-watering~~~

Zoe and Shasha
It's their first time ever meeting and I'm glad they can clique quite well with each other!
Yay to no awkwardness and to more girly talks!
xD


"camera shy".. more like a fugitive to me.. =.=


y i smile till like that?!? yiiii
Lol. Zoe and I changed place for better angle. XD


That's it for this post
Buh-bye~~
I love this pic. lol! random


No comments:

Post a Comment