Christmas wish list!

So I did a list 2 years ago. Here.
This year.... well, I still don't know what I want actually.
There's nothing I really really want or need.
So I'm just gonna put what I can think of right now. :D
I'm seriously racking my brain here and I can't think of anything except foods. Lawl.


  • Cheesecake!!
  • Warm sweater, beanie and scarf (if only there's winter in Malaysia. sigh)
  • Cardigan
  • Pocky lol
  • Vintage/Simple Choker (not anything gothic)
  • Charm bracelet
  • fashion bags
  • Polaroid camera and photos

  • A sugar glider joey
  • To see a guy wearing any girly clothes or bikinis.. Just to make my day..
what is air?

  • Xbox 360 :P
  • A trip to Korea!!! (okay, they should seriously stop that stupid war)

  • More hot girls and guys in Malaysia especially in MMU Cyberjaya. lol
 


  • Just to be with my friends and laugh all day long, play truth or dare, do silly and crazy things, be drunk and party all day. OHMEHGAWD

No comments:

Post a Comment