Life since beginning of Degree

It's been approximately 5days and 13hours since the start of my Degree life. And I have to say.......... not much has changed. I don't feel anything different. Wait, do I have to feel anything extra special inside of me to feel like I'm an official degree student? uhh................ NO. Okay wait, I can now bully juniors that are in foundation programme. :DDDDDDD Okay, NO again.
Have been busy with promoting the Green Scouting event. My friend asked me why I so hardcore in promoting, and I said I don't know. Lol. Honestly, I don't like pestering my friends to join something that they don't have any interest in (exclude those people I dislike, I'll keep annoying them then) so yeah. Although I don't like it, I have to do my best because I choose to take this responsibility. It sucks but hey, I can proudly say I did something and I put some effort in it right? Oh, and I dislike peer-to-peer-politics. Never liked politic. Since I'm on this topic, might as well spam the link on this post too. greenscouting.blogspot.com. :P

The class, Engineering & Society has been hellavu BORING. Korean Class is awsuummm. This short sem, not much pressure cause I'm not taking core subjects. Hhhmmm.. And I think my luck is getting better this March. 

Quake is 5th biggest, but Japan best prepared
A man walks through houses devastated by tsunami in Minami Soma, Fukushima, northern Japan Saturday, March 12, 2011 after Japan's biggest recorded earthquake slammed into its eastern coast Friday. (AP Photo/Kyodo News)
Source from here
Oh, Japan has been hit by a 8.9 earthquake yesterday. So far it's the 5th largest earthquake since 1900 and the worst one that ever hit Japan. *pray for Japan* That doesn't look good at all. The tsunami was really bad that I had goosebumps when I saw the video clip of it. Although the Mayan predicted that the end of the World would be on 21-12-2012 but 21 May 2011 is Judgement Day as stated in the Bible. :S Maybe the Apocalypse is going to be earlier than we thought. 
*Screams while running randomly in my mum's condo home*. 

I really like to freak myself out. orz.

I just hope I'm not correct although I would like to be correct.

1 comment: