Read Print - Your online library

Read Print Books - thousands of free books by famous authors at your fingertips.
I already bookmarked it in my google chrome. ohoho.


look at that vast selections.
If you want to read "Harry Potter" or "Twilight" series, I'm sorry, you have to buy them at your nearest MPH or Popular book-store. But they do have quotes from J. K. Rowling. On the other hand, if you are somewhat interested in reading works of William Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Charles Dickens or [insert any famous literature authors' name], but never got the chance to (or you just don't wanna waste your money on old books or whatsoever) you'll simply love Read Print.

I love to read novels actually but it is hard for me to get started to open and read one. But after I get started, it will be hard for me to the book down if it's a really good read. But actually, I haven't been reading much because of internet and my downloaded movies in my hard-drive. I even have an e-book on my NDS but I deleted it since I never liked reading on that small screen. It pains my eyes actually. But now, no more, I can read it on my netbook. Muahaha~!

If you see the image on the right, you can see there's quite a lot of tabs to click. There's Online Books, Quotes, Groups, and Volunteer. Online Books is for you to search which kind of books you would like to read. There will be 6 category to choose from (also shown in the homepage as seen on the image on the right agai) ; Essays, Fiction, Non-fiction, Plays, Poetry and Short Stories. In Quotes, well it should be quite self-explanatory. In Groups, you can share thoughts with other fellow bookworms or maybe talk about your favourite author or so. As you like. In Volunteer, it is to show how you can volunteer to promote this site. Like me, I choose to blog about it. :D hehehe.
If you register, you can use additional function as well like "Bookshelf" which you can organize your own cyber-world bookshelf, you can "favourite" a book, and so on. I'm already a member actually. I just hope I will start reading. As I said, it is very difficult for me to start reading. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It is never to late to pick up reading as a hobby. It's fun actually and you can improve your language, learn new words, and even train your imagination. When I read novels, I tend to imagine things like how the character would look like, how they would talk, how the scenes would look like or so. That's what I like to do anyway.
You can now stop reading my babbling and start reading there. lol
Happy reading! :D

*No, i'm not getting paid for advertising this website. I just thought this would be a great site for everyone. Okay, I'm not earning money for every click but I'm earning points actually. :P*

No comments:

Post a Comment