8/4/11 Violin ♥

Am working 2moro morning, have to wake up at 5am to get ready and I'm still here blogging. For the love of gawd, somebody please slap me. Not only that, my left leg decided to cramp when I was getting ready for some beauty sleep. So here I am, blogging in the middle of the night. I can't rest peacefully until I publish this post.
Ya don't see me this hard-working for my assignments.


First of all, thank you Taiki for lending us his violin, Canora. 
Yes, he named his violin. So cute. haha.
It's awesomely beautiful!

Had a sleep-over at Alicia's home.
Easier to get ready for morning photoshoot. ^^

Alicia taking some pictures of Canora






Looks like a boat, don't cha think??

Woke up at 6am and start our journey to Cyberpark aroud 7.20am. Behind schedule already actually because my make-up process eats a lot of time. XD 
Lucky for us, the weather was great!

Fellow photographers! 


The model, coordi, make-up artist, and stylist.. (lol)

dorking around




That's it for today.
Look forward to the photo-shoot pictures! :D
Muahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment