Alicia Photography, 7th April 2011

Doing a favour for a very good friend of mine.
And since I'm such a camera-whore, so I said yes without thinking. XD
For those who is my facebook friend, you can close this window now, cause I shared this photo album before . But you're free to look through it again. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Here's the pictures from the photo-shoot. 
Thank you Alicia. 

Photos taken @ Cyberpark in Cyberjaya.

*Since my blog cannot fit the huge pictures, I minimized the size*
*To view a bigger image please right-click and click on "open image in new tab"*
*except for the portrait orientated version, it's extra large already :) *






I love this one.








Aren't you tempt to have a picnic at that place?
Well, I was! But no thank you. haha!

1 comment:

  1. I think the last photo is the greatest among all.

    ReplyDelete