...

With great happiness comes great sadness behind it's tail.
Because when the joy is over, you yearn for more and you get addicted to it.
When you have it, you tend to take things for granted.
When you lost it, you begin to appreciate and long for it.

I need to write these down in order to free some of my feelings out. I'm like having a burden on my shoulders right now. I may or may not regret this.
I'm been thinking a lot lately when I'm alone, so I don't like it when I'm alone.
I need somebody who I can speak freely to.. I need my mum/Liz/Ann.. T.T

With one action, there will be drastic changes. It may upset a lot of people and shwt.
But without any action......... I'm upsetting myself.
so...............................................asjdfbakwecnkasdhfaonwehsodh aj`sdb ajhsd ckja`nsdjb`k jbcxaihi
Maybe I'm just impatient, maybe I just need more time for things to clear up.
But there's just this.... sharp feeling of pain when I feel guilty. Why am i guilty?
Because I'm really a problematic person inside.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment