Short and sweet

Short and sweet post anyone??

Guess what this is?

 Bought this Ting Ting Candy from some seller riding on a motor near some Ba Kut Teh shop
It's really rare to see these kind of old school candies nowadays, and this taste really good.
Craving for more right now. yum..

I miss eating Mamee, ice cream sandwiches, M&Ms, and loads... I miss the junkies i used to eat with my friends during primary school. Ah wah's restaurant. T.T Kay, should stop drooling.


It's a home-made coaster. Yes, I made it.
Nice?

I'm trying my hand on crocheting again. But this hobby kinda die fast. Cause it's hard to find the tools and what not and it's kinda expensive if I were to buy from Selangor. Even the crochet hook will cost me RM49.90 here in Taipan, but I bought the 2-headed one in my hometown for only RM1.60. WTF moment please. Unfortunately, hometown one no stock on variety of sizes. Only have 5/0 and 6/0. Still finding the chance to buy the wool. Next time when I go back to my sweet hometown again.
Wanting to do a scarf/small jacket/or whatever that is simpler. But I only have pink and white on hand. I don't like pink stuff and the white wool is actually older than me (that means it's from my mother's generation till now) so... I'm halting my process. I just hope I don't stop half-way (which is my very very very very very very very frequent habit)

Okay, off to bed. Cheerio~

No comments:

Post a Comment