♥ 2/8/11 photos

Hey~!
Today's post only consist of my pictures! XD
oh, and my mum's.
That's it.
LOL



RANT
Took this picture at 6 in the morning.
Was preparing for photoshoot again. But it was raining. And then our supposedly "driver" was not awake. And then blehhh... I can't believe I actually put on my make-up half-way and erase it off, washed my face, and go to sleep. AND THEN woke up again to make-up... AND THEN erase it off and washed my face again. There was suppose to be a third time but I slept through it.

At least I took some vain pictures in the midst of that.
Oh. Bravo.





My 

M
u
m
m
y



Was bored
had to wait for my mum and her boyfriend to finish their work 
so....
while waiting.....
I went wild with the camera

Chicken leg.. LOL





Unlady like. But I loike! XD


Fierce


Okay that's it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment