Random post of the moment


Beer? Never liked it, and never will. It's bitter and it smells funky. I've vomited once because of this Starker beer, I would never want to try it again. It feels like I'm about to die, and I can't do anything about it. Cause every second of the moment after it's inside my system for half an hour, makes me feel like I'm incapable of doing anything. I can't stand, I can't sit still, I can't think properly, I can't stop swearing, I laugh without any good reason. At least I didn't pass out, and I don't ever want to pass out because of alcohol. Or any other reason. 
Bottom line is. I don't drink. 
I think I'll just stick to just being drunk because of coffee or tea. Thank you.



The vest looks so good. Definitely a turn-on. Never really looked at male's apparel seriously because my brother wears graphic tees and that is all he needs. I guess the time will come soon when he decided to wear different styles of clothing. When he hits twenty I guess? Hmm, 5 years to go.


Remember these? If you do then you're childhood is awesome! I used to have them with me all the time when I was in kindergarten and primary school. I miss the old times. It's rare to see vintage candies anymore. Should have bought some when I took this picture, but I didn't. Mainly because I don't like sweets now. If I did bought it, I think I'll plan to display it with the other vintage candies and toys like trophies for everyone to see. Well, another regret that I have to add to my list.



Haven't been taking much photogenic pictures of things and people. I guess this will do for now. Camera, I still adore you, but my feelings have changed, and some times I feel like you're a nuisance when you're not. I should have used you to take down precious moments but I've abused you to take vainglorious pictures of myself that I will never show to anyone but me. I think I'm mental. I'm talking to a camera via writing. I think I have lost my good brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment