Sharing session : DIY traffic light

Engineering students? I'm one of them but I don't feel like I am. I mean I don't even know what I'm studying right now. I've been skipping classes since my midterm! Halleluyah. I'm like [insert fuckthatshit meme face] and whatthehell, I'll just go on living this life without any clue as for now and until I find a useful way to apply it to my daily life. 

Well, at least I had fun building this traffic light system. 
If only we did it earlier the our circuit would be perfectly fine, but I guess there isn't any "early" in a student's life. :|

Messy table

Our very neat timing circuit and sequential circuit.

and then comes the complicated shwt

and now comes the complicated end-result.
Using 3 breadboards like a boss. 
Out of the 9 LED lights, only 3 have some malfunction. Should I be proud or what?
Oh, this little thingy-ma-jingy here has been destroyed and put away. Goodbye and good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment