Children nowadays

Parents do love their kids.
When they love too much, they get overprotective.
When they are overprotective, they treat them like a prince/princess, making them super spoiled.

When I was a young girl, I used to do a lot of bad things. I mean bad as in things that my parents don't quite approve of. I will play with fire and even cycle outside the neighborhood (which is forbidden when I was really young since the jalan raya is the most dangerous place a kid can be in). And quite frequently, my mum will introduce a new friend to me. He's tall and thin and he is made of wood rather than flesh. And his name is Mr. Rotan. I don't usually get whacked, but when I do, I can't forget the taste of agony when Mr. Rotan decided to kiss my bum bum. And following is a long kneeling session in front of the God statue(? I don't know what it's called  in English, but it's that wooden thing with chinese letters on it. It's one of the God we pray to) And that is how we learn to fear and stop doing stupid and dangerous things. Asian parents smack their children, and I think it is the correct thing to do. Even my primary school teachers do that and I don't think it's a problem at all (not to the extend of abusing lah). Can't you see we're more disciplined this way?? 

Modern parents nowadays, they don't smack their children anymore. They only showered them with love, money and technologies aka Apple product. THEY'RE SO GODDAMN SPOILED! 
And I've seen so much kids nowadays, they talk like adults, and they're all ill-mannered. Threatening is their favorite action to take when they don't get what they want. They act all snobbish like and if you some how got on their bad side, they'll give you that sidelong glance(jeling) at you. They ignore you and they don't address you when they see you. Not only that, even kids start swearing. What is happening to the society???

When I was a baby, my parents thought me to always say "Sorry" when I did wrong, "Thank you" when I'm given something, "Please" when I'm asking for something (Oh, not to mention "Excuse me" too). Always address and greet older people by "Uncle" or "Aunty", "Gor gor" or "Jie Jie". And I didn't know the word "f*ck" until I was in Primary school. This is how I grew up, and I'm glad I'm not an impolite prick in the arse.

And here, I'm gonna put a random picture of a kid. I found it on facebook, and I do not know who's sister is this but yeah, her face is damn epic. 

Caption: My sister made a lot of noise this morning when we were having breakfast. She would usually cry till she get what she wants. In this case, she wanted the iPAD. After having what she wanted, she threw us a "what-are-you-looking-at" look.
And again I would like to clarify, SHE IS NOT MY SISTER. That is just a caption from the original photo. 


........ Immediately, I was like "What the....... this kid need some serious old-school whooping".
Seriously????? Oh, not to mention the comments on this picture, everyone was like "AWWWW, SO CUTE" and I'm like.....
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

PEOPLE, this is not CUTE, this is the beginning of human disgrace! First class abomination!!!

So please, 
Dear modern parents,
I hereby officially plead to you.....
Please... Please... raise a proper child. Teach him manners. Teach him the magic words. (No, I don't mean abracadabra or "iPhone/iPad/DOTA"). Give him a good smack on the ass if they do wrong to make sure they learn their lesson. Do not spoil them with unnecessary things. Teach him/her to be humble and to make peace with everyone. 

Sincerely, 
Hope-humanity-will-be-restored.

2 comments:

  1. ur mom shud've taught her the same way as she taught u. unless..ur oso like tat lah when u were young :|
    confiscate ipad n bring to cyber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bukan adik saya la edwin.. janganlah baca caption tu ajeeee

    ReplyDelete