Day 8 : What you want to do when you grow up.

When I.... grow....... up......?

...........
....................
.............................
.......................................
...................................................



...........
.
..
..
.....
.....
..
..

.
.
.
....
..
.

Ya know, this used to be so easy to answer when I'm in primary school.
It's like

  1. Teacher
  2. Doctor
  3. Housewife
  4. Pencuci Pingan *keeeeeeeddddinnnnngggg*
I have no idea what I want to do when I GROW UP actually. I guess I'll just live my life aimlessly until I find out what I want to do. :| Too bad, I like arts and stuff, but it's not my future (?). Maybe it will be if I'm passionate enough. 

Some times, we just have to make a few mistakes in our life to find out what is right for us.

1 comment:

  1. The things I want to do ady taken away from me. -.-.. I go become hacker or programmer lo thenn

    ReplyDelete