First time in a "gaming hub"

I'm not big about games and all (but I do occasionally play console games. RPG is my thing), especially online games. But I have my fair share since my last post about DOTA, which had upset a few gamers. *It's been 2 years though but yeah, still promoting. lol* :P

At first when my friend introduce this place to me, I thought it was one of those rotten dark Cyber Cafe I normally see everywhere. But it's not. It's what they called "a high class gaming centre". A place perfect for gamers to get their gaming satisfaction(?) with.. other fellow gamers?

I don't like CCs honestly, or anything resembling one. But I went there for the first time with my seniors since I just finished my last paper for my trimester and I was hungry for entertainment. They had PS3, so that basically won me over.


It's located inside MSC Knowledge Workers Development Centre, which is.. a surprise to me. And what awaits us was a huge area with *well, obviously* computers. And many other rooms with the same facilities as well.

Greeted by my friend, Kien Bing. Who was the one who introduced to us, and yes, he works there. So that explains everything. 


the back area, which is dimly lit.

I saw rooms that intrigued me. Turns out it's a "Battleroom". Perfect for playing a team battle? 
What do I know about gaming? Nothing. Meh. So, I'll just shut up and let you all see the pictures instead.

Closer look inside


Hardware they used


OH LOOK! IT'S RAZER!
I heard of this and I know it's a really big thing for gamers. Hurrah~




Proceed to the gaming room.

was waiting for the set up of PS3
Sleepy seniors sleeping.

Can I have one??? T.T

Played street fighter. 
There wasn't much games to play. Football wasn't my thing. Racing, didn't prefer it. First person shooting game? Meh, not my thing. But they said if we have our own DVDs Bluray (corrected by my friend. OMG, I feel like a sua ku right now), we can bring it over. 
But I was thinking, if I have PS3's games, I should have a PS3. If I have a PS3, why would I be here playing?!? Mindfucked. But yeah, just saying I guess.


If you're interested in going there, here is the address,
MyCORE Centre, KDC Building,Block 3730, 
Persiaran APEC, Cyber 8,
63000 Cyberjaya
(opposite Dell, next to SME3 & Kirkby International College)

Facilities available are 
Cafeteria
Auditorium 
Surau
VIP room
and even carparks

Specs which you would like to refer to if interested: 

For more info, please click this link. http://cyberview.com.my/MyCORE/
The website contains the rates, more pictures of the centre, information about upcoming events, contacts and even a forum in there.
Oh, and you should check out their facebook page too, https://www.facebook.com/MyCORE
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment