Weekend with Wolverine, Squash and Marriott Hotel buffet

It felt like a looooooonnngggg weekend. Since I had no class on Thursday (it was all canceled) and also Friday was a public holiday for Selangor. I ended up going back to Shah Alam on Wednesday night. And then Monday, I had food poisoning so I was dying on my bed and today, Tuesday was a no class day for me either.

Damn, feel so lazy to do anything right now. 
image
Especially studying. I have midterm tomorrow morning but I just can't seem to read my notes and tutorial answers quietly. Short attention span. Constantly checking for other stuffs to read and also do. Just started to crochet baby blanket, hope I bought enough yarns.. But I doubt it. And now, I'm here blogging! Yay! Lol.


Was trying to take a picture of him trying to emulate Wolverine's expression of anger. 
But all he ended up doing was making me laugh with his clown faces. Lol, didn't captured the funny faces ones, because he was changing his expression way too fast.
image


Thanks to Nuffnang for the complimentary pass. Though, I'm not so sure about it being worthwhile though. Because I had to travel all the way to their office at KL to collect it, which was 45 minutes away from Cyberjaya and then back here again. I think I can buy my own tickets in exchange with the toll and petrol money. I can't even do online booking with this thing. I had to queue for it too!
image

The movie was okay. 
Not something that I would go "weeeeeeeeeeee~" or "OMGOMGOMG" when watching the movie. It was a good movie, though it wasn't really great. If you know what I mean. It is still worth watching if you have watched all the X-men movies and are also a fan of Marvel comics. Although I myself have watched the sequels, I can't seem to remember them very well. My boyfriend had to stream the X-Men Origins: Wolverine for me in order to refresh my memory on how he came to be. 
Anyway, the movie has a very strong plot. Actions, not very much but still okay. 

My rating for The Wolverine
7/10
image

On Sunday morning, me, my mom, Xiao Ming, and Soonen went for squash. It was my first time playing squash. It looks easy, but damn, it isn't! I was getting frustrated by myself when nobody was directing or teaching me how to play the damn thing. I kept serving the ball too low or just not powerful enough and then I couldn't hit the ball the second time after I successfully served it. It was fun even-though it gave me some muscle-ache the next day on my right arm and also my right buttock. 
image

After squash, me and him went to Marriott hotel to have our lunch with Ah Lok and his family.
Kinda awkward for me. I mean... eating with a bunch of strangers. Ah Lok and his relatives. LOL. Didn't know what to say either. I was so nervous I suddenly blurted out "Happy Bilated Birthday" to Aunty Lok at an awkward timing. 
imageimageimageimageimage
Well, at least I said it. Better than not saying it right???

Acting cool with his peace-sign. 
Me giving a wtf face.

The man with his huge-ass camera set. Professional is in the house. 
Haha!

Ate like few plates of food and desserts. Didn't feel really good with a too-full tummy. Who knew, the next day I became very sick. Couldn't even move much, felt like dying. Just felt like sleeping on the bed and not move. But the tummy just wouldn't let me lay in peace. Not only me, even he was suffering from the same symptoms. I think we both were having food poisoning. 
Weird thing was, everyone else who ate the buffet wasn't experiencing the same thing. I thought it was my mum's cooking but my mum wasn't sick either. LOL. Don't know what it was, but I think it was the combination of my mum's cooking and the buffet. That's the only reason I can come up with, that made sense. Feeling much better today, but my tummy is still very picky on food. 

Okay, it's 11pm now. Have to scan through my notes and prepare for 9am midterm 2moro. 
Goodnight.
imageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment