19/2/13 First promoter job

It's been awhile since I updated here! I've been busy with Chinese New Year of course. All those pai nian-ing, nom-ing, dou san-ing. We even have a whatsapp group called "DOU SANS" literally after the first week of cny. Lol, all potential gambling addicts. Maybe we'll grow old and then take bus to Genting every weekend with the usual kakis ahahaha!

All has been good during the 10 days in my hometown, had so much fun in gathering with friends. Meet back some few classmates which I never get in touch with. *I was a very introvert person during high school and I don't have much people whom I can call close buddies with*. It felt kinda good actually, having these kind of reunion once in awhile. Although it's a bit awkward but it's good.

I haven't get to upload all those pictures yet. Will upload soon to my facebook I guess.

Oh, let me announce to the whole world about the fact that I'm actually doing my first promoter job in my life. I never applied for promoter jobs last time as I thought I would suck at interacting with people, so I would not be good at pushing sales and what not. I changed my opinion about that and decided to have a try. Because I found a really good pay for doing a promoter, but nothing to do with booze, cig or good looks. All details are P&C... cause.. you know.. It's kinda a bit personal.
 
A little quick selca of myself before setting off
Luckily I can fit in the dress they borrowed to me. If not I think I will be fired on the spot because I can't wear them. DX They didn't even ask me for my size first.
Standing for a full 10 hours is AGONIZING. Even if it's with flats. They are all sore right now. It's already my second day by the way, but I only had to stand for 8 hours today, but still. Now I know the hardship of earning for thyself. -.- And somehow a jackass have to rub that in my face because I'm only known to spend money but not earn it. Okay lah, true also what he said, so never mind, I admit it. 

Sleeping early lately, because my body have to regen. Somebody please put a Regen spell on me. Oh my, I miss playing Final Fantasy. I wanna play it on my desktop right now. But it's not here with me. T.T I don't have time for it though. Ahhhh.. kablah blah blah kabish bish blah. 

Goodnight.  


1 comment: