Koh Family Restaurant 许家, Bandar Puteri Puchong

For the last week I don't know why I've been so involved in driving myself to and fro between Puchong and Cyberjaya. But nevertheless, a good chance to find some new place for dinner in Bandar Puteri Puchong. 

I officially have a new nickname for them three. The "Sam Baka". I know it's rude of me but I think it suits them well. Hahaha! 




Somehow, the place feels so much like home.


Asam Stingray, RM12-30 onwards 
We chose the smallest size, that explains the portion of the dish that you see above. Super love this as the scent of the herbs and spices are thick enough.

Braised Vinegar Pig's Trotter With Pepper & Black Beans, RM12/15/20/25
I love "Pig leg vinegar" that is why I couldn't pass the chance on trying theirs. The vinegar was just sweet and doesn't have that "sharp acidic" taste that vinegar normally has. In my opinion, I would prefer it if it's more of sweet and sour taste instead of just plain sweet.


Pig's Mesentery with Pepper Corns & Salted Mustard Cabbage, RM10/15/20/25
What can I say? I'm also a "pig intestine soup" lover. The fresh combination of salted cabbage and mesentery soup is something new to me, and it's so good! 

Rendang Pork Spareribs, RM15/20/25
No santan used but it doesn't taste any different from the normal rendang dish. 

Overall, the food they serve really reminds me of home-cooked asian dishes and they do taste homely too. They also serve a few asian desserts but we didn't get to try them as our stomach couldn't take in food anymore. The waitress and the restaurant owner was very friendly. I would definitely be happy to come here again for dinner in the future. 

My rating for Koh Family Restaurant
4.5/5

**Note that price varies between sizes that you can choose from
Koh Family Restaurant 许家
G-37, Jalan Puteri 4/8, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 
47100 Puchong, Selangor
Phone | 03-80619621 
Opening Hours | Daily 8am to 9pm
closed on the first and third Mondays of the month.

And just a bonus picture, because I just love putting random things in random corners in my blog.
imageimageimageimageimage
Congratulation to Ah Thum for his debut in "keh-leh-feh"-ing.
HAHAHAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment