Brown Pocket, Gurney Paragon


My first time journeying into Gurney Paragon. It's actually quite similar to The Gardens and I think the shops there are quite high-end. 

Decided to have a tea time at Brown Pocket after our karaoke session. It was raining that day and it was the first time since the dry spell has befall on us. Oh, maybe it was our singing that has finally brought down the rain. Should have done this sooner if we knew. 



My fellow colleagues X interior of Brown Pocket. 
image 

Some... beverage....that I'm not really sure what it is. Just taking pictures. Half assed blogging hahaha. 


Triple Chocolate Waffle
Some how I managed to forget to note the price down again and when I searched this online, it seems like mine only has one waffle but normally it has two. So, I'm not sure if I have ordered a different one or the mini version one. Despite that, I think I find this lovely and sweet. A recommended delight. 

Rating | 7/10
Despite the lack of informations in this blog post, I'd say Brown Pocket has a different concept than most of the cafes that serve mostly mille crepe and cakes. It's rare to find such a delicacy. I guess it is quite expensive, not recommended for everyday yumcha place.
image

Gurney Paragon (163D-6-11), 
10250 George Town, Pulau Pinang.
Phone | 04-218 9668
Opening Hours | Monday to Sunday : 10am - 11.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment