2/8/13

It's the month of August already! Isn't time going a little too fast these days? Assignment are piling up and deadline is around the corner. But before that, it's going to be Raya holiday for me! My midbreak officially starts now. Hoho. And also this month I'm going to have loads of fun! 
image
I've recently just started doing Blogilates and following the beginner's calendar, just to get me started. I got to know of it when watching Bubzbeauty's vlog. It piqued me, so I searched for it and I'm glad I did. I've just checked off my Day 3 progress and honestly I enjoyed it very much. Didn't know exercising could be this much fun! I hate jogging but that's the most convenient cardio workout. I've been slowly opting out but I need to get my shit together and just stop being lazy. 

I get kinda embarassed when I jogged around my Cyberjaya home. Lol. I don't know why, I just don't like people I know seeing me jogging or even in the gym. Especially if it's my coursemates. Weird right? I don't even know why. 
imageimageimageimageimage

It's been awhile since I soaked in a bathtub. Okay, this picture may make me look like an idiot, because I'm not suppose to have any electronic devices when I'm in the bathroom especially in a bathtub full of liquid. But I can assure you, I have a phone protector that protects it from water. My friend got it for me for my birthday from Daiso. So there... 
image
Why do I even do this in the first place?


Oh, and my parcel from Oh Temptations has arrived!
The quality of the clothes were very good to my surprise! Everything fits very well, not too tight and not too loose either. I have bought high-waist shorts before on Qoo10 but it was just too tight for me and the shorts rip apart after my first wear. =.=" Too fat. I even bought a cropped top tee even though I have a tummy that is not worth flaunting around. LOL. I guess it serves as a reminder and also a motivator for me to get lean! I will wear you! In the near future! 

image
I also got this shades from Oh Temptations. Aren't they lovely?? I'm really digging this.

They even put in a free gift in the parcel. Which I wouldn't know how or what to coordinate with. You know, just because I have... very "high" fashion sense. This is.... just not my thing. But I'll try..? Something? ???? 
image 

For those who are interested to buy these stuffs, here's the link. 
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment