15/2/14 Ishin Japanese Dining, KL


imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
JAPANESE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD
Sashimi, salad, rice, sushi, salmon, octopus, edamame, sake, unagi, etc etc etc.
Foodgasm all over!
imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

It was suppose to be a surprise but somehow I manage to screw it up for my boyfriend. HAHAHA! I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean it. Maybe I should act dumb next time and hope to not ruin the flow that much. 
We sat in front of the cutting counter, so it's actually quite entertaining to see how they manage the dishes. 

A mini teacup set that I spotted. It's actually a soy sauce container.

Potato Salad, RM15
It does seem quite big. It's like salad + mash potatoes. So-so for me.

image Shake Sashimi, RM35 image
I'm head over heels for this! Or should I say head over tail.image The salmon was really fresh and quite thick as well. I think I can finish a few plate of this by myself if we didn't order the other food. 

Soft Shelled Crab Temaki, RM13

Dragon Roll, RM38
A generous portion of Unagi and avocado. 
image

image Kinoko Teppanyaki, RM18 image
My favourite! Mushrooms! The teppanyaki mushrooms has a really nice aroma to it and wow, I would like to know how to make this at home. 

Idako, RM13

Rolled Beef Teppanyaki, RM55
A little tough for me to chew, but that just me. He didn't have any problem with it. Maybe my teeth isn't as sharp as I thought? 
image

Rating | 8/10
I feel as though this post lack of words, but I don't have much opinions towards the dishes as.. well, Japanese dishes are like this and most of them depends on the freshness of the ingredients. The restaurant itself has a really good quality control as all of the ingredients are super duper fresh so, no complains from me. Although it is a little bit tad pricey, I guess it's understandable seeing what ingredients they used to served their customers.
imageimageimage

Ishin Japanese Dining
Website | http://ishin.my/
No. 202, Persian Klang Batu 3 3/4, 
Off Jalan Kelang Lama, 
58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone | +60 3-7980 8228
Opening Hours | Monday to Sunday : 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm


Thank you my Valentine, for the lovely treat.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment