6/12/12 ....GAHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so stressed out right now.

Dear friends, if you are reading this and if you're a university student. Please, don't do last minute studying if you don't want to suffer from being in an unstable state. I'm so emotional right now. I can burst out crying right now if I wanted to.

But this cycle will never end. I've been through this and yet I'm doing it again. I told myself not to be like this last semester and also the last last semester and.. well, you know the drill.

I was single back then, it was all easier. Now I'm not, I have to take care of my other half's feeling too.  Not enough time to give attention. When I'm free, he's not. When he's free, I'm not. Now, he's gone into his disappearing act after saying I didn't allocate a time for him because I was busy showering and driving me and my housemates to dinner. =.= I don't know what the hell he's doing. He's making me worried. He doesn't even want to bother telling me where he has gone to or reply me. *POOF* He's gone. He's gonna get a wallop from me very soon.

I HAVE A LAB AND A MIDTERM TOMORROW. OH GOD HELP ME!

So, it's like I haven't have the time to de-stress. Stress is now running on dual-core. *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment