25/6/13 Anniversary dinner at Dave's Bistro Bar and Grill



Dinner with ❤ at Dave's BB&G.
The first time I've set foot in there but not the first for him. I went to collect tickets from Nuffnang while he get's to decide on the food and when he does, he ordered the same dish as he did last time he was there =.=". Because he wants me to know how awesome it tastes like. 

Mushroom Soup
The consistency is very thick and just perfect. One of the best mushroom soup I've ever had. The bread was very crispy too! Don't you just hate it when restaurant serves hard and stale bread. Thank goodness it wasn't like that here.

Dave's Signature Caesar Salad
Anchovy egg emulsion topped with grated parmesan, crispy bacon bits, croutons, boiled quail eggs & tomato confit
I love the freshness of the ingredients. Crunchy vege and croutons, yums!

Bacon-wrapped Asparagus
Just as the name described it. Though it looks like an easy dish, it tasted wonderful. 

Aglio Olio Spaghetti.
Garnished with generous amount of mushrooms and bacon bits. It was just above average for me but my boyfriend thinks otherwise. He couldn't stop singing praises for it. Haha. 

Did you notice that most of our dishes have bacon in it?? It's because there's a bacon fanatic dining with me. DX 

Decided to take a picture after dinner. We didn't had time to spare as we were late for the movie. So, this is all the pictures I have for that night. :( But nevertheless, I, of course, enjoyed every moment when I'm with him.


Though it wasn't a candlelight dinner in some fancy places, I am still glad he spared the time for me even though it was a week day. Despite the fact that he had an awful day at work AND still have to travel back to Seremban after all these, he still manage to come and meet me.

Happy first anniversary Mr Siow Ming Qian
You know I love you to bits right? 
Even though some times I act like a brat, I just wanted your attention. ;) 
I hope you like my present, I poured my blood and sweat heart and soul in it!
❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment