4/1/14 Mr & Ms, Ara Damansara and Big Hug Burger, SS15

image
Suddenly felt like trying a new place, so I went to google for top cafes to visit in KL/Selangor and I found this, SAYS Top 20 Must-Try Coffee Places In KL. Apparently, this link has been shared plenty of times in Facebook and is spreading like wildfire. I'm so outdated, I had to googled for it some more. Out of the 20 cafes, I chose to go to Mr & Ms. I wanted to go to Garage51 too since it's quite near also but I'll save it for next time. Most of the others are in KL, so far away from my place. *sigh*

With the dirty cat face guy
The interiors are actually quite cool. I think most of the cafes nowadays have the same "peaceful & relaxing" theme. I'm think I'm a sucker for places like this. Feel like bring a book there to read and crawl up at the corner for hours. 

The waitresses are so friendly and perky, they'll put a smile on your face instantly when you see them. Not to mention, they are a few fine pretty ladies working here. Guys, you know what I mean. 
image

I think everyone who came here will automatically play with the straws thingy. Automatically. I think it's because of social influence nowadays that we have to do something with random things and take picture of it and then post it somewhere online for the world to see. I, of course, am not excluded. Can't resist it, because they're so cute and funny! 

Big fat sexy lips. Hahaha!
Salmon Scrambled Eggs, RM15.90
As what they all say, their scrambled eggs are really very fluffy! Even though I like salmon, the combination of eggs and salmon is not very favourable. The eggs tasted fishy. I think I'll like it better without the salmon and I'll just stick to raw salmon the next time. And the portion is quite big too, but since it's breakfast, it's okay to eat more. *wink*

The Eggs Benedict, RM14.90
Bread, ham, asparagus, mushroom and poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. The perfect breakfast to kickstart the day! Yum yum yummy! Love the combination!

Like I said I we can't resist. 

Rating | 4/5
Gonna come back and try the other food! I'm gonna bring more friend here and eat more. Hahaha!

Mr. & Ms. Cafe
B-G-3A Block B, Oasis Square, 
Jalan PJU 1A/7A Ara Damansara 
47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Phone | 03-78596665
Opening Hours | Tuesday - Friday : 10am - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday : 9am - 5pm
Closed on Mondays

For lunch, we went to Big Hug Burger because of his sudden burger craving. Planned to go to Crayon Burger but it was closed. Fortunately, there's a few more burger joints in SS15 and since I haven't been to a few, opportunity shows itself on this fine day.

It's kinda tricky getting there because it's in the Subang Square Corporate Tower and not a place where you can see if you're riding a car because it is not by the roadside. 

We felt very welcome because of the cozy ambiance that this place exudes. The lady boss here was super friendly too and she treated everyone like her friend. She even took picture of customers and make small talk with us. Not something you see everyday.

Burger is here! Take pic take pic.

Mario's Beef Burger Set Menu, RM21
Grilled beef patty, sauteed shitake mushroom, roasted cherry tomato, caramelised onion, rosted garlic aioli, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, & fresh lettuce
The ingredient for an awesome mouth-watering burger. The patty doesn't feel dry, which is a good thing. Overall, it's okay I guess. Not too shabby. I really liked the sausage though! We changed the fries for the sausage and didn't regret the choice. 

We only ordered one burger as I wasn't really that hungry because of the breakfast. However, it did fill both of us up. The bottomless fresh lemon juice was a bonus, liked it very much!

Rating | 4/5
They do sell meatballs too. Hoping to try that the next time I come here!

Big Hug Burger
CT-G-03, Subang Square Corporate Tower, 
Jalan SS15/4G, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Email | bighugburger@hotmail.com
Opening Hours | Monday - Saturday : 12:30pm - 10:30pm
Break time : 4pm -6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment