2/11/13 A bad day


Today was a work day for me at Alamanda. This picture... was taken, immediately after I left my wallet in the ladies toilet..... Yes, I lost my wallet. I'm sulking right now.. Real hard. I'm super clumsy. I mean my wallet was so big, how could I even forgot about it? Omg, if only I just leave my wallet in my bag at Starbucks then this all probably wouldn't have happened. Don't know why I insisted on bringing it with me and I can't even fit it in my pocket. 

Oh, well. I did report to the security and lost&found but then it was already too late because one hour plus has passed when I came to realize it. There were too many people walking in and out of the toilet, so it could be anyone. Malaysians are really... unkind people. I mean, if you want my cash, just take it but at least leave my wallet somewhere obvious (like the janitor or security or some other kind human out there) so that I can take my IC and license.. and all those other cards. I have like a dozens of card in there, even my ATM and debit. 
It's like I've been left stranded there without any cash. I didn't even drove to work, so basically I have absolutely zero cash on my body. Luckily, some of the Guardian employees were kind enough to donate some money for me to eat and get home when I told them I lost my wallet and I was frantic about it during my work. In the end, I didn't used it but I called up my friends instead. It was Deepavali and all of my housemate and most of my friends were back in their hometown. Luckily there was Ivan, a kind soul came to my rescue. He even fetched me from Alamanda, took me to dinner, took me to the police station and even borrowed me money in case I was dying of hunger.

It's the weekend, and it's Sunday tomorrow. That means I can't do anything about my lost cards. So I have to wait till Tuesday for it. I don't want to skip my Monday classes and my timetable is really full for the day so I doubt I have time to proceed with replacing them. So now I have to: 
  1. Go to JPN to get a new IC and it will cost me RM210 for it. dafuq
  2. Go to JPJ to get a new license. RM20 if found guilty of own clumsiness. 
  3. Go to CIMB to get a new card. RM12 for a new one.
  4. Go to Maybank to get a new card. RM12 for a new one.
  5. Go to MMU to get a new student ID. (FOC I hope)
  6. Go to Starbucks to get a new card then transfer my credit from the old one to this new one.
  7. Get new Bonuslink and credit card from mum.
  8. Go to a corner and sulk about the lost polaroid pictures in my wallet.
Damn... this list is longer than I expected. So basically, in this event, I actually lost more than what my wallet has on it lah. I lost around RM300 (which was in the wallet) and now if I add it all up... RM554 completely fly away in an instance........ That is equivalent to my five days of work..... 

.................................................................image
...........................................................................................image
........................................................................................................................image

Okay, no more next time.
Note to self, remember to check your belongings before you leave a place. Put some money and IC in your pocket instead of taking your whole wallet out with you. 
Kthxbye



No comments:

Post a Comment