18/7/13 Donutes Coffee & Cake Baking @ Bandar Puchong Jaya

 So I have went to Puchong so many times, and never once did I notice this corner shops which is open for 24 hours! They don't sell donuts, despite their name but they do sell coffee, teas, cakes, and even pastries. 

The girls were awe-strucked!

Heaven!

Poopoo King. Lol. I find this very disturbing yet funny at the same time.

The place was full with people, so in the end, we have to sit outside. The ambiance was really cool and cozy though. I actually felt like I was in Taiwan/HK when I went in (Even though, I never went there before). Pretty silly but that's just what I thought to myself.



Many to choose from, but I didn't bought any. Just didn't feel like eating breads for now.

The drinks menu outside of the shop. Note that they have two counters. The inside counter only entertain customers buying pastries and the outside counter is for cakes and drinks.

??? cake. RM ??
*database error. ngek*

Pudding, RM5

Strawberry cake(?), RM ??

Pure Cheese, RM7.20 


Crispy Puff, RM6


 Sorry for not taking any notes for all the nom noms.
I recommend the pudding and the cream puffs, the other was just.. nothing special. The desserts didn't really hit the spot but I think I'll just come here for the ambiance instead while chilling with a few friends.

Donutes Coffee & Cake Baking
No.8, Jalan Kenari 6, 
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong.
Contact: 03 - 5880 7038

No comments:

Post a Comment