24/7/13 Yut Kee Restaurant @ Jalan Dang Wangi

Travelled from Cyberjaya to KL just to collect some tickets from Nuffnang's office. Pretty impressed with the number of people in there and also the very orangey interior. 
image

But of course, wouldn't miss the chance to try out something nice around the area. With the help of google and some few reviews, I found Yut Kee which was just around the corner from Heritage House. Decided to head there and try their must-eats.
At 1pm. The place was packed with people. The usual crowds I presume. 

Pork Chop RM10
It was pretty weird to see a very Chinese-like restaurant to serve foods like this. This is not any ordinary pork chop. The gravy was something else! No wonder this was so popular. For ten ringgit, I'd say this was a steal.


Roti Babi RM8
I didn't really like the roti babi though. First of all, it looked very unpresentable. I mean just look at it. I held very high hopes for this one, but this is just mehhh. Maybe because I don't like tunas and also the portion is too small!  

Marble Cake RM1.10 per slice
I saw a lot of people buying the cakes from the counter and also ordering to their tables. So, I decided to buy some to try too. Beside this, they also sell rolls. This is not half-bad actually. 

I still hate KL roads though. 
Lol. Random. image

Kedai Makanan Yut Kee
35 Jalan Dang Wangi, 
50100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 03-2698 8108

No comments:

Post a Comment