5/7/13 Bibiwok @ Bandar Puteri Puchong


Before I start writing about Bibiwok, lemme introduce to you, a very special shop named Kee's Creampuffs. Personally I've never been to the shop, but my mum spotted it and found out they were selling durian puffs! When I requested it, she went and bought some for us. Mummy the best  On nom nom! It cost RM2.50 for one creampuff and they had a promotion that day. Buy 4 free 1. It's kinda pricey, but the size was bigger than the one we usually bought in Malacca Jonker Street. Best served chilled and best eaten in 24 hours!

For those who are interested, I've included the info of the shop below this post. Please go to their facebook page to take note of their current promotion and discounts. Not only do they sell durian puffs, they also sell other flavors as well.

Thum, Soonen, Jonsin, ❤, Mummy
All candid photos. Hahaha.
It was another Friday night. It's been a long while since my mum and my friends gather around to have a dinner together. Since Jonsin is going to fly away to Sabah very soon, we thought it would be appropriate to have a dinner with him before he phiiieeewwwww. He's been trying to date my mum out for makan-makan since February, until now also haven't eat with her yet. -.-" But finally lah.

Me and my nerdy face and specs.

Bibiwok is a Nyonya themed restaurant. Apparently they have two branches for Bibiwok. The other one is situated in Shah Alam. 

We ordered the Mother's Day Set Menu (drinks exclusive) for 5-6 people. 
I know Mother's Day is over. But the menu really did have the word on it. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

 
Ice Soda Special with Mint (RM8.90) 
Refreshing soda with a hint of mint.

Thai Serai Ginger Tea (RM4.90)
All I could taste was bitterness and spiciness from the ginger and very faint serai aroma. 

Chicken Ponteh
The second chicken ponteh dish I've ever tasted in my life. It was so-so for me.

Nyonya Thai Combination Entree
Honestly, everything on this plate was kinda tasteless to me. 

Sambal Petai Prawn
The sambal was really good. Though it's a shame that the amount of petai wasn't what I was expecting. But at least the prawn size didn't let us down.

Seafood Tom Yam Soup
Didn't give an "uumph" that we were looking for.

Nyonya Assam Nenas Fish
Doesn't leave a very deep impression. Heck, I already forgot how it taste like. 
The effect of overdue posting. :(

Lotus with Cashewnut

Nyonya Choy Hiong Tofu
This tofu dish wasn't half bad. I think it's because of the sambal and minced meat that made it very appetizing. 


Lastly, Cendol for dessert
....Doesn't taste like cendol to me. Just taste like.... brown sugar with ice?

All of the food above was included in SET B of the Day Special Menu. It cost RM228 for 7 dishes and a dessert (exclusive of 5% service charge). Overall, my rating for the food is just average. Most of the food didn't reach the expectation that we were looking for. The only dish that I was fond of is the Sambal Petai Prawn (as I am a big fan of petai. :P).
In the end of the day, we were very full though and we still have some leftover fish.
Thank you my dear for the meal! 

Ended the dinner with some polaroid photos. Soonen went to badminton and missed the session and my mum took the ones that she was in. So.... these is all I got in my hands. 

Kee’s Creampuffs 
30-G, Jalan USJ9/5Q, 
Subang Business Centre, 
47620 Petaling Jaya 
Tel | 017-3842813 
Business hours | 8:30am-8:30pm (Mon-Sun) 
Email | keescreampuffs@gmail.com 
Facebook | keescreampuffs

Bibiwok
16, Jalan Persiaran Puteri 1, 
Bandar Puteri , Puchong, Selangor
 Tel | 03-8060-7659
Business hours | Nyonya Thai 10.30a.m.-4.00p.m. | 5.30p.m.-11.00p.m. 
Thai BBQ and Steamboat Dinner 4.00p.m.-11.00p.m.
(not sure if they are still updating the page or left to rot though)


No comments:

Post a Comment